Sunday 25 September 2011

Rock in Rio

Rock in Rio this year was fully crowded on friday with Katy Perry's, Elton John's and Rihanna's performances. The first day was basically pop.
Let's check out their outfits, shall we?

Katy Perry changed her outfit a thousand times over the songs, and specially at the 'Hot and Cold' song, which was worth about 10 different dresses, each one fitting under the other.


She even called a fan on stage and let him kiss her! Katy then said 'get the fuck off my stage' and sang 'I Kissed a Girl' a girl? Troll much.

This guy's new an instant Twitter celebrity.

Elton John wore his usual not-so-sutil style.

But his songs will never get old. I just love him.

Rihanna closed the night with a lot of energy.

She's great live, but a bit shy with the public. She didn't say much, but as we can see, her outfit spoke for her. Plus, I love her hair like this, for me it's so much better than the bright red.

And she kept the candy-like outfit through the whole show.

I have to say I quite like the glasses.
So are you guys ready for the whole week of Rock in Rio? Concerts are going to get more rock 'n roll like.

No comments:

Post a Comment