Saturday 5 November 2011

All about the men and women


I just thought I need to share this with you guys………………….

Released by Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Husbands

Different Phases of a man:
After Engagement: Superman.
After Marriage: Gentleman.
After 10 years: Watchman.
After 20 years: Doberman.

---

There is only one perfect child in the world and every Mother has it.
There is only one perfect wife in the world and every Neighbour has it!

---

Prospective husband: Do you have a book called "Man, The Master of Women"?
Sales girl: The fiction department is on the other side, sir.

---

The world's thinnest book has only one word written in it: "Everything.".
And the book is titled: "What Women Want!"

---

A man who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST.
A man who surrenders when he's NOT SURE, is WISE.
A man who surrenders when he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND!

---

Girlfriends are like CHOCOLATES, taste good anytime.
Lovers are like PIZZAS, Hot and spicy, eaten frequently.
Husbands are like Dal RICE, eaten when there’s no choice.

---

Man receives telegram: Wife dead - should be buried or cremated?
Man: Don't take any chances. Burn the body and bury the ash.

---

Q: Why dogs don't marry?
A: Because they are already leading a dog's life!

---

Fact of life: One woman brings you into this world crying &
the other ensures you continue to do so for the rest of your life!

---

Q: Why doesn't law permit a man to marry a second woman?
A: Because as per law you cannot be punished twice for the same offence!


---
Lady to her maid: Oh Kanta, I have reason to suspect that my husband is having an affair with his secretary."
Kanta: I don't believe it! You are just saying that to make me jealous!"

---

Man: I want a divorce. My wife hasn't spoken to me in six months.
Lawyer: Better think it over. Wives like that are hard to get!

---

The bride, upon her engagement, went to her mother and said, "I've found a man just like father!"
Mother replied, "So what do you want from me, sympathy?"

Thank you
Faisal Caesar 

No comments:

Post a Comment